[DiscNW] DiscNW Annual Meeting: This Sunday

William Bartram william.bartram at discnw.org
Tue May 31 09:15:05 PDT 2011

Please join us on Sunday, June 5 at Magnuson Park for the 2011 DiscNW Annual
Meeting!

The meeting will take place from 4:30-7:30pm. We will meet in the View Ridge
Room of the Brig following the Spring League finals.  There will be
refreshments, door prizes, and good times.

We will say 'thank you' to hard working DiscNW volunteers and will present a
brief report on the state of the organization.  Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

William Bartram

Executive Director, DiscNW