[DiscNW] Late January Ultimate News

William Bartram william.bartram at discnw.org
Fri Jan 31 15:08:54 PST 2014

Hello,

Happy new year!

In late January ultimate news....

   1. Spring Leagues Registration: Youth and Adult
   2. Potlatch Theme Contest
   3. Coaching Positions
   4. Spring Youth League Volunteer Positions

*1. Spring Leagues Registration: Youth and Adult*
Registration is now open for most spring leagues.  See the event pages for
complete details:

   - Adult Team League - http://www.discnw.org/events/Spring/
   - Elementary School Coed League -
   http://www.discnw.org/events/SpringElementary/
   - Middle School League - http://www.discnw.org/events/SpringMS/
   - High School Coed League - http://www.discnw.org/events/SpringHSCoed/

*2. Potlatch Theme Contest*
This year marks the 25th Anniversary of our glorious tournament and we need
your help.  We are looking for input on the theme this year for Potlatch,
so we are having a contest.  In 5 words or less tell us what the tagline
for Potlatch 25 should be via twitter. Tag your twitter post with the
following hashtag: #Potlatch2014.  The winning theme will get some free
swag from the tournament. Submissions are due by Monday 2/3 at 5pm PST.

*3. Youth Coaching Positions*

Coaches are needed for many youth teams.  If you would like to help, please
check the listings: http://www.discnw.org/events/CoachingCorps/#externaljobs

4. *Spring Youth League Volunteer Positions*

DiscNW is seeking league coordinators and field monitors for its spring
youth leagues. There are volunteer stipends associated with these
positions. If you are interested in serving in either of these positions,
please contact youth.director at discnw.org.

Sincerely,
William Bartram
Executive Director, DiscNW