[Youth-announce] Seattle Sockeye vs. Germany on Tuesday--Discount for Seattle Youth Players!

Wynne Scherf wynne.scherf at discnw.org
Mon Jul 28 11:03:39 PDT 2008

*Hi!  Seattle Sockeye Player Roger Crafts asked me to pass on this important
message to Seattle youth UItimate players:*

Seattle Sockeye will represent Team USA at the 2008 World Ultimate and Guts
Championships in Vancouver, BC, August 2nd-9th.

Thanks to all the fans who showed their support at our first demo game. We
will be hosting one more demo game versus Team Germany to help raise money
for this prestigious tournament. Please come show your support by attending.
There will be plenty of Seattle Sockeye and Five Ultimate Team USA gear
available for purchase. *During half time, there will also be some exciting
middle school Ultimate action by Asa Mercer and a Seattle All-Star middle
school team.*

USA vs. Germany
Tuesday, July 29th
7:15 pm
Hamlin Park (Field 6)
160th and 25th Ave. N, Shoreline

Admission is $5.00 for general public, *$3.00 for any Seattle Youth Ultimate
Camper wearing a camp shirt or any DiscNW Youth League player in his or her
school's Ultimate shirt
*
--
Wynne Scherf