[Youth-announce] U-Go! New Girls' Ultimate Training THIS WEEKEND!

Wynne Scherf wynne.scherf at discnw.org
Wed Apr 1 16:15:11 PDT 2009

Hi, Elementary and Middle School Coaches, and other Youth Enthusiasts!

Many of you have requested single-gender opportunities for your
young players, particularly for your girls, and the DiscNW Youth Single
Gender Sub-Committee heard your plea.  DiscNW is proud to present a brand
new program, *U-Go!*, for girls grades 3-8.  This is a two-part series
(April 4 in South Seattle, April 11 in the North) focusing specifically on
girls' ultimate skill development.

I understand that this is short notice, but I hope that you will pass the
word along to your players and their parents, as this is sure to be a fun
and valuable event for Seattle's girls.  Here is a link to registration for
the event: http://www.discnw.org/ale/clubevent.html?clubEventId=305

If the event is successful, we will provide more opportunities like this in
the future, possibly including similar events for boys.

Thank you!

--
Wynne Scherf
DiscNW

Sign up for Seattle Youth Ultimate Camps at
http://www.discnw.org/events/SeattleUltimateCamp.html