[DiscNW] January Ultimate News

William Bartram william.bartram at discnw.org
Tue Jan 10 11:09:06 PST 2012

Hello DiscNW Community,

Happy new year!  Please enjoy these news items.

   1. DiscNW Operations Manager Job Posting
   2. Youth Coaching Positions
   3. Winter Pickup
   4. Registration for Youth Events
   5. DiscNW Person of the Month

*1. DiscNW Operations Manager Job Posting*

DiscNW is now accepting applications for the position of Operations
Manager. This is a part-time position that will begin in February, 2012. Be
part of a fun organization and help us to promote the sport of ultimate in
the Northwest.

For more information or to apply, visit the Operations Manager Job Posting
page: http://www.discnw.org/about/OperationsManager.html.

*2. Youth Coaching Positions
*
Want to become part of the great youth ultimate scene in Seattle?  Several
teams are looking for coaches for the spring season.  Coaching a youth team
is rewarding and exciting.  For more information, visit these links:

   - http://www.discnw.org/youth/coaches.html#Jobs
   - http://www.discnw.org/forums/viewforum.php?id=14

*3. Winter Pickup*

DiscNW sponsored winter pickup is back!  Both the Wednesday evening and
Sunday games have started.

Wednesday games are at Magnuson on field 7 in January and February.  The
specific dates are January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.  All
games are from 6:45-9:45pm.

The Sunday games have a less consistent schedule but are just as fun:
1/15 - Lower Woodland #2 (the big field near the skate park) - 4:30-7:30pm
1/22 - Lower Woodland #2 - 3-6pm
1/29 - Lower Woodland #2 - 4:30-7:30pm
2/5 - Genesee (lower) - 4:30-7:30pm
2/12 - Magnuson #6 - 1-4pm
2/19 - Genesee (lower) - 4:30-7:30pm
2/26 - Loyal Heights - 1:30-4:30pm

*4. Registration for Youth Events*

Registration is now open for spring youth leagues and tournaments.  For