[DiscNW] November Ultimate News

William Bartram william.bartram at discnw.org
Fri Nov 15 19:18:48 PST 2013

Hello Ultimate Friends,

Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  We give thanks to you for all
your support at our fall fundraiser!

   1. Fall Bid Thanks
   2. Upcoming Hat Tournaments
   3. New Year's Resolutions
   4. Winter Pickup
   5. Youth Survey

*1. Fall Bid Thanks*
DiscNW is so grateful to our supporters - both volunteers and guests - who
attended the Fall Bid auction last weekend.  Thank you for helping us to
grow the sport of ultimate and make it accessible to all youth and teens
who wish to play.

If you missed the auction but still wish to support the Youth Development
Fund (YDF), please consider sending a donation to DiscNW at PO Box 85112,
Seattle, WA 98145. Remember to write "YDF" in the memo line.

*2. Upcoming Hat Tournaments*
Registration is still open for these popular, cool-weather, Seattle hat
tournaments:

Turkey Bowl - Saturday, November 23
http://www.discnw.org/events/TurkeyBowl.html

Chick Flick - Saturday, December 7
http://www.discnw.org/events/ChickFlick.html

Dangle Wrangle - Sunday, December 8
http://www.discnw.org/events/DangleWrangle.html

*3. New Year's Resolutions - http://www.discnw.org/events/Resolutions.html
<http://www.discnw.org/events/Resolutions.html>*

Save the date for Resolutions: Saturday, January 4th, 2014.  Celebrate the
new year with ultimate.  Online registration will open soon.

*4. Winter Pickup*

Winter pickup returns in 2014.  Games are scheduled for Wednesday evenings
and Sunday afternoons in January and February.  Visit the forums for
details: http://www.discnw.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5373

*5. Youth Survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DiscNWYouthSummitSurvey2013
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DiscNWYouthSummitSurvey2013>*
Please help guide the future of youth ultimate in the Northwest by
responding to DiscNW's youth strategic survey.  We encourage you to respond
whether or not you attended the in September.  The questions are tailored
based on your attendance.

The survey will remain open through November 17th.

Thanks!

William Bartram
Executive Director, DiscNW