DiscNW: Upcoming Events

Kate Speck kate.speck at discnw.org
Fri May 29 14:34:06 PDT 2015

Hello Ultimate Frisbee Enthusiasts!

Summer is here and we have a few announcements about some upcoming events:

   - Girls' Ultimate Summit
   - Annual Meeting
   - Swing it to Summer Party Cancelled
   - Fall Bid

*Girls Ultimate Summit*

DiscNW & our high school Ambassadors are excited to host our first
Girls' Ultimate
Summit of 2015 on *Sunday, June 7th from 10am-1pm* at Jefferson Park Picnic
Shelters 1 & 2
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zAYExKLbqRqI.keq01Lu20QHc>.
Players, coaches and parents are all welcome to attend. The DiscNW Youth
Director and other DiscNW representatives will be on hand for a guided
discussion about how DiscNW can best support the vibrant girls' ultimate
scene in Seattle.  Bring your best ideas, your enthusiasm and a disc. We'll
begin the day with KanJam, Goaltimate and SpikeBall! DiscNW will supply
some snacks and drinks. Pre-registration is encouraged but not required.
Visit https://www.discnw.org/events/YouthSummit/ to register for free.

*Annual Meeting*

DiscNW invites you to join us for our annual meeting on *Wednesday, June
10th* *from 6:00-8:00pm* at Miller Community Center
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Miller+Community+Center/@47.621634,-122.307114,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x20920e6f1c188516?sa=X&ei=eNVoVe3JDsSxyATPooPIDw&sqi=2&ved=0CI8BEPwSMAo>
in the Multi-purpose room. Players, coaches & parents are all welcome. The
agenda includes:

   - Announcements
   - Community Feedback
      - We want to hear your feedback regarding our recent adult & youth
      events so that we can improve them for next year
      - Youth Club Ultimate
      - We will be leading a guided discussion about the youth club
      Ultimate in Seattle. DiscNW wants to improve and expand the youth club
      opportunities available and we are looking for feedback from our
community
      to help guide us.
      - Questions

*Swing it to Summer Party Cancelled* *L*

We are very sad to announce that our Swing it to Summer Party that was
scheduled for Saturday, May 30th has been cancelled. We unfortunately did
not receive enough registrants to put on this event. We hope that we can
put this event on next year!

*Fall Bid 2015*

Save the date! Join us for our 5th annual dinner auction on *Saturday,
November 14th* at the Swedish Cultural Center to raise money to
benefit our Youth
Development Fund <https://www.discnw.org/about/youthDevelopmentFund.html>
(YDF).

Enjoy the sun this weekend!