[Youth-announce] SGS looking for coaches

Fleur Larsen flarsen at seattlegirlsschool.org
Fri Nov 7 10:44:48 PST 2008

Hi,
I am the AD at Seattle Girls' School and we are looking for 2 head coaches
for our Spring middle school league.

Seattle Girls' School is looking for experienced Ultimate Frisbee coaches
for our middle school girls teams. The season starts in March and runs
through May. Practices will be twice a week after school plus games. Time
commitment is roughly from 2-6pm for coaching and minimal admin work with
competitive compensation.
If interested, please contact the Athletic Director with a resume and letter
of interest Fleur Larsen at flarsen at seattlegirlsschool.org.
thanks
--
Fleur Larsen