[Youth-announce] 38 hours to help DiscNW win a grant!

Wynne Scherf wynne.scherf at discnw.org
Wed May 30 09:27:49 PDT 2012

Hello, Youth Ultimate Enthusiasts!

Please take a 5-minute Responsible Coach/Parent Quiz at
http://www.responsiblesports.com/community_grants/community_grant_is_currently_open.aspxand
credit your results to the "Northwest Disc Association" to help DiscNW
win a $2500 grant for our Youth Development Fund.

We need at least 170 credits by midnight on May 31 to win the grant.

Our Youth Development Fund provides support for activities and initiatives
for youth from underserved populations.  Examples include free or
inexpensive youth Ultimate events and clinics, financial aid for DiscNW
youth events, introduction of Ultimate to new youth groups, and more.

Thanks for your support!

--
Wynne Scherf
DiscNW