[Youth-announce] Winter Youth Club League - 1/3 Reg Deadline

Wynne Scherf wynne.scherf at discnw.org
Tue Dec 31 18:10:02 PST 2013

Happy new year, disc enthusiasts!

Just a quick reminder that registration for our new winter youth club
league closes on Friday!  Here are the league details:

- Coed
- U15 and U19 Divisions
- January 5-March 9
- Games and practices are 2-3 hours on Sundays, between 4:30pm and 8:30pm
- Individual registrations with buddies accepted (both buddies must list
one another)
- $45 for 10 league meetings
- Awesome coaches: http://www.discnw.org/events/754/info/coaches/
- Register by January 3 at
http://www.discnw.org/events/WinterYouthClubLeague/

I encourage you to register for this league.  It should be a lot of fun and
a great learning opportunity.  I know youth players miss ultimate during
the winter months!

Wynne Scherf
DiscNW Director of Youth Operations

*Happy Holidays!*  *Registration is now open for DiscNW's new Winter Youth
Club League <http://www.discnw.org/events/WinterYouthClubLeague.html>, with
U19 and U15 divisions!*