[Youth-announce] DiscNW Youth Events This Weekend

Wynne Scherf wynne.scherf at discnw.org
Fri Oct 7 18:33:20 PDT 2011

Hello, Youth Ultimate Parents, Coaches, and Players,

This upcoming weekend is unusually jam-packed with youth Ultimate events.
In light of this unique situation, I bring you a special message!  To
register for any of the following events, please click on the links within
the event descriptions.

   - *Saturday, 5pm, at Montlake Community Center* - Our first annual Youth
   Development FunDinner
Auction<http://www.discnw.org/events/AuctionDinner.html>to raise money
for important youth initiatives like financial aid for
   players with need, efforts to expand the sport to underserved populations,
   support for new teams, free youth events, and more.

   - *Sunday, 10am-5pm, at Jefferson Playfield* - The second annual Bear
   Ninja Cowgirl
<http://www.discnw.org/events/AuctionDinner.html>tournament for girls
in grades 7-12.  A great chance for girls to learn and
   improve.  Coaches from Seattle Riot, Underground, and UW Element.  By
   donation only, with proceeds supporting the All Girl Everything Ultimate
   Program (AGE UP), an Ultimate program that runs at Jefferson CC during the
   winter. All experience levels welcome.

   - *Sunday at Richmond Highlands Playfield in Shoreline - *Mini
MoHo<http://www.discnw.org/events/minimoho.html>
   for middle schoolers (10am-12pm), and
MoHo<http://www.discnw.org/events/MoHo.html>for high schoolers
(12pm-2pm).  These are a series of free practices,
   including drills and srimmage, led by experienced adult Ultimate players and
   coaches in the Seattle area.  We welcome players of all skill and experience
   levels.

Enjoy!

--
Wynne Scherf